User login

Weekly Report




Continued working on getting the Table Type Pattern Validator together. This is mostly done now, just html cosmetics left now.

I've gone through and removed most of the asserts in the code and either replaced them with error messages or proper exception handling, which reduces the chance of no result being returned. I've added a simple cache so that common patterns won't need to be recomputed. I've added a number of simple tests to check some code paths I fixed. Added proper unicode detection allowing for UTF-8, 16 and 32 as per the JSON spec. Added rate limiting, and fixed an issue with undefined variable names persisting globally.