User login

Weekly Report - 18/11/11

21

Nov

2011

I continued working on the php scripts I started last week after getting Brendon to install the missing RRD-php module. I then spent a good amount of time getting NetMapJs to update based on the data in the example RRD file I received last week.

This involved me creating a new JSON structure which differs to the one used to define the map (as it only contain values that is being updated. e.g. traffic_out, bandwidth), creating a php script which defines the configuration of the node data, and modifying some JavaScript in NetMapJs to deal with the new JSON file.